yo

It’s Thursday so it’s the perfect day to recommend a book to read for pleasure. A book I enjoyed with all my heart and even today when I remember it I sigh and feel the urge to read it again.

HOPELESS by Colleen Hoover.


Here is the Goodreads blurb:

Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.

Here is a trailer of the book I really think is perfect:


This book is really amazing, even when it talks of really huge issues I wasn’t grossed out by the way it showed, it is implied yes and terrifying too. But I love that it’s not about the thing but about how the character grew, change and overcame it.
The stories that make you see a character grow are the ones I love most because I grow with them too.
Be aware to have a box of tissues next to you when reading.
Etiquetas: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment