yo

I did it! I finished another manuscript, all the 75k words of it. The adrenaline and rush of finishing a new dtraft making me feel in heaven!

A heaven were he's celebrating with me, see how happy he is:




This new MS was special and hard for me. It's my first contemporary YA. At first when I had the idea I thought blah this will be easy





Ha! I was certainly wrong but after banging my head against walls, researching all I could, thinking for days, cry blood and go through a roller coaster of emotions, it's done!! So please forgive me if I leave with this guy. Maybe he wants to cook for me.


It's time for me to rest a little and enjoy the simple pleasures of life after the hard work. I deserve this:


See you soon!


PS: Stacey I had to post Ian Somerhalder today. I know you understand ;)
Etiquetas: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    hahahaha. I said no pictures, you got around me by posting GIFs. Could you possibly fit anymore into one post?

    CONGRATS on finishing the draft. It's certainly worth celebrating!


  2. yo Says:

    LOL! I'm very smart when it has something to do with Ian! Oh I could post thousands more but I have to save some for other day! :)
    I'm so happy!


Post a Comment