It’s been a long time, I know. But I have good reasons for being absent all this time. I worked hard with Glowing Shadow and now I’m querying it.
In this time, I learned a lot, met wonderful CPS and friends (including my sister of other mother that is very far away in Australia), entered lots of contests and I’m also finishing the draft of a new YA contemporary novel.
Blogging became really hard with all those things in mind but I’m ready to try again. I want to post at least once a week and I have prepared some subjects that I think you’ll like.
So for my first post back I’m posting about the One Lovely Blog Award. My bestie staceynash nominated me.
This is basically a blog hop. I have to share seven interesting facts about me:
1. I met my husband through internet and decided to marry him the first day we saw each other face to face.
2. So I married really young, I was nineteen and moved to the other side of the ocean, to Madrid.
3. I speak three languages: English, Spanish and Galician. The two first I can read, write and talk. Galician I can only talk.
4. I think of myself as a citizen of the world, being the daughter of Spanish immigrants in Mexico and Germany. Also there’s the thing that I married a Spanish guy.
5. I learned to read and write English and Spanish at the same time.
6. I read faster in English.
7. I have a severe addiction to chocolate. I can’t stop myself of finishing the package if I open it. And when I make myself stop eating it for weeks I get really cranky. Hulk is peaceful beside me.
And now for my own One Lovely Blog award nominees: I nominee all of you who want to participate!