yo

Well, or at least for a few days. Now it’s on the hands of a great friend that will give me her opinion and in June another great friend will read it. I have amazing friends.

I still can’t believe that I translated this whole novel by myself and that I revised it 10 times. It’s been forever!

I want to thank all of you who encouraged me to do this by myself, to try and cheered me up all the way. Even if this novel never gets an agent or gets published I will be proud because it was my first in English.

Really I can’t thank you enough!

Now it comes time to plan and think, the YA market is very competitive and I already wrote a paranormal romance that has very few chances to get picked since there’s a lot out there. Summer is coming with kids at home for a month and a half so I want to outline three novels so I can draft them during he school year. I’m thinking about two contemporary and one sci-fi,fantasy, romance novel (if that genre even exists).

For one of them I have to research a lot about medical care in the US because I know nothing but I think all this time will help.

Also I plan to memorize the elements of style in the summer and read whatever good book about writing I kind find. I’m open to suggestions…

Glowing shadow will not go to submissions until my friends read it and I revise it again, then I will make a tea and wait.

For now I will take the morning off and go shopping!

 

Again thank you to all of you!

Etiquetas: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment