yo

writing

1. As you’re reading this week I tried to be a better friend and blogger. to be more in contact.

2. Glowing Shadow with this revision and translations sits now in 57,585 words , but I think that number will be lower after I make some changes I just thought. So I only have left 25,000 words more. Yay!!

3. I love my mornings. Every day my husband and I take the kids to school together at 7.30 am, After that we walk to this coffee place that I adore because it also has amazing black teas and we spent and hour there together.

galerias02

4. we sit on those tables outside and my view is this one:

2012-03-16_08-47-36_318

2012-03-16_08-50-13_33

Since I love roses there’s no better coffee shop for me!

5. We have long weekend! Yay!! we’re going to sleep more! Monday is a holiday so we want to rest but also take the kids to somewhere fun lets what we do.

Have an amazing weekend, my dear friends!

0 Responses

Post a Comment