yo
I know it’s been a lot of time since I posted. Things over here were crazy. Anyway I’m making myself the promise to post at least two times a week so I hope I can keep it.
Now a few things of what’s going on in my life:
-          I’m moving forward with my translation and improved a lot my voice (at least I think). Also I made a huge advance, I wrote the prologue directly in English and I like it. I’m so proud of myself right now!!
-          Carlos is now in his final exams in preschool and next year he will enter elementary school. I don’t know where time went. Anyway he still has problems with his TDA and impulsiveness but I hope that with time we can help him control it. At least he I having great grades if you don’t count discipline.
-          On the other side Alex seems to like making things, to learn and cooperate. I hope things could be different for him.
-          I had spent a lot of my time reading, studying and memorizing vocabulary. My head is starting to spin with so many things.
-          Right now I’m listening to Stephen King : On writing and it’s great. First of all it seems that I haven’t lost my English ear and also the book is great!
-          The last book I read was Passion of Lauren Kate:

Photobucket

"Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have chosen me. Forever."

Luce would die for Daniel. And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . . .

Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.

Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history.

Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever.
My opinion:
The best of the series so far. I didn't like so much Fallen because of the writing I found myself skipping a lot of paragraphs. But this one is very, very good.

Lauren Kate shows in a unique way the different times were Luce lived with Daniel. I found myself in Egypt, Jerusalem and even in my very dear Chichen Itza!

I like this book so much because it tells us how the curse began. Why Daniel is the way he is now and to see the magnitude of his love. To really see they are soul mates.

It is a prequel but also moves forward the story leaving us at the edge of the seat with the ending. I can't wait to the next one!

I now really love Daniel and like this new mature Luce, the way she grew up in this book.

I hope you’re having an amazing day!


0 Responses

Post a Comment