It's been a long while since I blogged and even more since I did a Friday five but I think it's a tradition that I'm going to get back to the blog.
So here are my five of the week:
1. It was our first week after vacation and the kids are still at home so it has been crazy but I'm very happy to be back. I love to be in my own space, being an introvert isn't good in an hotel full of people.
2. I'm reading The Mortal Instruments. Yes I know I'm coming late to the party but I'm loving it. The characters and the world is so rich and interesting that I read the first 3 books in 4 and a half days!
3. I miss writing, I need to revise DR but I need to concentrate for that because I want to change several things, the kids jumping around all the time doesn't help so I'm focusing right now on reading, editing others work and relaxing.
4. I miss the Vampire Diaries. I need Damon Salvatore for inspiration! Bring him back now. I'm an addict!
5. Last, I have to shout to the world that I just went to see Despicable me 2 a few days ago with the kids and again I found miself wanting my own minions. I know you want some too...
Gifs from Daniel Pardo